Welcome to An Attitude of Habitude!
We’re a little later than most in the financial independence (FI) movement (starting in our 30s, 40s, and 50s). But we still desire better financial health and are pursuing FI.
We would love to retire early, but due to a late start would also be pretty stoked to retire by 60 or 70.
We have jobs, kids, and many of your average stressors in life. We want to live a fulfilling life now without waiting for retirement.
Hang around and you’ll
- find motivation to start or keep pursuing FI without sacrificing your happiness.
- develop helpful habits to get you closer to FI.
- learn how to enjoy your life exactly where you’re at right now.
- learn the basics of FI and different strategies.
- learn how to teach your kids to be more financially savvy than you ever were.
So look around and welcome to the “Late In Life FI” club!